Greetings Fellow Indians!!
Your reunion committee has been working hard and has met since August 2018 to make our 40th class reunion the best one yet! Special thanks goes out to those who have helped along the way. Please take the time to read the details below to help make the weekend smooth and easy.
- First, here are the words to our school song for you to practice!
Oh Hail To Central High A Song of Praise To Thee We Sing
And Far and Wide Across The Sky The Echo Of Our Song Will Ring
Ever Loyal Thru Every Game This Our Song Will Be
C E N T R A L
Central Indians Our Hats Off To Thee!
- Make sure to RSVP and purchase tickets as soon as possible. Not only will this give us a good idea of how many to expect, it will also give us the cash flow to pay upfront for reunion expenses.
- Show your school spirit by wearing a Central Reunion T-Shirt! Please log on to:
https://www.customizedgirl.com/s/chs79rocks to place an order directly thru customizedgirl (they will handle your order – not the committee). Sign up to receive their emails and they will send you a 15% off code to use on your order!
Sizes may be different from what you are used to so make sure to follow their size charts. If you have any questions, please call customer support at 614-907-8198.
- On Saturday, August 17, 2019 is our CHS 1979 Class Reunion Throw-Down!
- At check in, name badges will be issued to each person who purchased an event ticket. Tickets will be sold the night of the event. Entry and re-entry will require a name badge.
- Beer/wine are included in the registration fee to “Raise A Glass to Our Class.” Please remember to drink responsibly. If needed please arrange a designated driver or call Uber! Better safe than sorry…
- Social media has really helped find classmates! The class reunion information has been announced on FaceBook. However, we still need your help! If you are in contact with any classmates that are unaware of the class reunion, please let them know and direct them to this website!
- It has been brought to our attention that there are a handful of peep's (East, St. Mary's, High School III (aka. Triumph HS) students that participated in sports and clubs with our class or maybe graduated in 1978 or 1980, lived in the same neighborhood, married someone from East, or moved away, etc.) out there that would like to attend our shindig and catch up with us '79ers! While this is Cheyenne Central Class of 1979 40th Class Reunion, it was decided to extend a warm invite to anyone who might have an interest in attending to purchase a ticket… the more the merrier!
- We have received a lot of enthusiastic replies and support from fellow classmates willing to go above and beyond to help make the weekend a success!
With that being said, tickets are being sold to cover planned expenses. We are humbly asking for donations, great or small, to help cover "unplanned" reunion expenses. You can mail and make check payable to Joanie Chavez, P.O. Box 21603, Cheyenne, WY 82003. If we have any remaining funds, we plan to donate to a local charity. Credit for that charity will be from the 1979 Central High Class 40th Reunion.
As soon as the final expenses are paid, the committee will decide what local charity remaining funds will be donated to. We would like to thank you, in advance, for your consideration of a donation and another friendly reminder to purchase your tickets if you haven’t already!!
- If there are any updates or changes, this website will be the place it is posted, so please check it periodically! This is going to be a wonderful event and we look forward to celebrating with everyone!